Monday, August 20, 2012

Manic Monday

Well, it's that time of year again.  The start of a new school year!  Oddly, I am quite excited for this upcoming year.  I'm excited about the classes I will be taking, about the friendships I will be making & rekindling, about the adventures my love and I will encounter, and most importantly about seeing what God does in my life throughout this year!  Each year is a new humbling journey, and I just have a feeling this year is going to be even more enjoyable and humbling.

More specifically I am eager to spend another year here at Georgia Southern.  I have really grown over the past few months and have come to understand why God has called me down here and I feel him calling me to do more this year; to do my part and constantly be involved.  I am excited, nervous and anxious to take on this challenge, and yes a challenge it is.  I'm usually the one to stand on the side but still be involved.  But this year, I know I need to step up and tackle things differently.  So here goes another year at Georgia Southern, and a great one at that.


my playlist this morning...
The Daylight - Andrew Belle
Old Pine - Ben Howard
One Way - Rose Cousins
What Are You Waiting For - Foreign Slippers
David - Noah Gundersen
The River Song - Josh Bray
Man On Fire - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Strings - Young the Giant
How Did You Get So Far Away? - Night Beds
Summer Water - Colleen

I snagged this playlist from The Flowerchild Dwelling.

Happy Monday everyone!



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment