Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fall is in the air..

Okay, so it's been fall for a while but it hasn't exactly felt like fall in Statesboro, GA; which quite frankly I do not mind.  I'm not a big fan of cold weather.  I'm a huge fan of the in between state where summer is dragging its behind into fall and it has just slightly gotten cooler.  That is my kind of weather.  Nonetheless, I am carrying on the normal activities made for this time of year!

Apple pie, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon apple candle, and hot chocolate.  My favorites.


Despite the typical warm weather here in Statesboro, it has actually been very cold the past two weeks.  And it has made me one unhappy camper; apart from the excitement of my cute fall clothes finally being hung up in my closet for me to wear.

Happy Sunday!

xoxo
dori elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment