Saturday, July 21, 2012

Most important meal of the day

Having school and work so early in the mornings during the week makes it so difficult to find the time to make a decent, healthy breakfast.  I typically find myself sticking with pop-tarts or a bagel which, despite the fact that I don't eat big portioned meals regardless, leaves me starving by 11am.

That's why I love Saturday and Sunday mornings!  I find the time to fix up some of my favorites!

 The most important meal of the day...

Two eggs over-hard, two mini blueberry bagels with blackberry jelly...

A cup of strawberry kiwi yogurt...

A bowl of fresh fruit and a cup of V8 Fruit Medley Juice...

Perfect breakfast for a beautiful Saturday morning!  Of course this was a little too big of a meal for me to finish alone.  Thankfully my gracious boyfriend helped me finish up the last few bites...


What's your favorite Saturday morning breakfast?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment