Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Best Friends Are Forever

This past Monday my best friend, Megan, celebrated her 20th birthday!  For her birthday weekend, she, Denise, and (the other) Megan decided to take a trip down to good ole Statesboro to see me.  And what a delightful weekend it was!  We spent all day Saturday in Savannah enjoying the shops, the extreme thunder storms, great food, and the excitement of Megan getting her first tattoo!

Despite all the worries going on in our lives lately, the past couple weeks specifically, we were all able to come together and just simply enjoy each others' presence.  It was such a great weekend!  It's times like these that make me extremely grateful for the friends in my life.  We've all been friends for years, we've all gone our separate ways at one point, we've experienced being at great distances apart, yet when we all come together we still manage to bring out the best of each other and make the most out of the time we do spend together.

There is nothing I wouldn't do for these ladies.  I'm so grateful and thank God everyday for the friendships I have and who they have made me today.  There's nothing like best friends and it's great to have the best, best friends.


Here's a few more odds and ends of our awesome weekend...

And our last day together..


Cheers to good times and great friends!


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment