Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Getting There..

After two weeks of packing, partially living out of my car, moving in, MAJOR cleaning, unpacking, and (the best part) decorating, we are slowly but surely getting settled into our new place.  It's taking some time, and everything certainly isn't even close to finish, but it's getting there!  And I can't wait to see the finished product.  I've finally gotten the opportunity to start over fresh and take some new approaches in decorating my room as well as contributing to the rest of the house.  Here's a few peaks of some little items I have incorporated into my room..


You can never have too many pictures of your favorite coffee mug.
The flowers and my rug are probably my favorites focal points of my room so far!  I got the rug at a yard sale for $2 (major steal!) and I just bought the flowers at Big Lots for $6; fake of course, so they can give off this vibrant look forever :).  I painted these bottles black specifically for this purpose!  And I must say, it looks better than I could have imagined.  Another one of my faves are my lovely coasters that my best friend Megan made!  Perfect touch for the perfect room.

I'm in love with my new room and the changes throughout the rest of my life!  Pictures of the final product are soon to come.  Stay close by.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment