Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Update: my room.

So I haven't shared with you guys yet more pictures of my room, which I'm starting to love more and more.  So here's an update, but please take note that there is still a bunch to do!


 I used to have an all black comforter, but I wanted to start over fresh and incorporate some really bright colors into my room!  And yes, I know my walls are still bare.  It looks a little pitiful.  But I am hoping to make some time this weekend to hang up some more paintings and photos.

This bookshelf is one of my favorite sections in my room.  I know it sounds silly, but it's just really the only extra decorations I have added to my room right now, so it's just fun.  I am enjoying these bright colors and my painting of course.

This is one of my attempts at becoming organized and developing time management.  Successful?  Eh, I've got a ways to go.

I hardly ever wear jewelry but I really wanted to start.  I put these hooks on the wall to hang my necklaces on so that it's easier for me to sort through the jewelry and find a piece to wear.  I still hardly ever wear jewelry..

Just some of my favorite things I keep on my desk.  The picture on the left is of my great grandparents.  The one on the right is of my grandparents around the time they got married.  I absolutely love keeping these old photos around with me.  My grandma will love seeing this. ;)

You didn't think I would forget the closet, did you?  I love my clothes, and possibly love them too much.  On a side note,  the shoes you see here only take up half of my shoe collection.  I may or may not have a slight problem.  But I think I'll survive with this one.



I took these photos Saturday.  It's now Tuesday and my room looks nowhere close to as clean as it does in these photos.  Thanks to Nala, a cluttered mind, and my shopping binge over the weekend.  No worries though, it always finds its way back to this peaceful state of mind eventually.


More pictures of the rest of the house coming soon!  Just have to do some more reorganizing.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment